If you are giving a gift of any physical product (rather than downloadable files), you just need to:
- Add the product(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout
- Change the shipping address to be that of the recipient
- Complete the checkout process and the products will then be shipped directly to the address you specified.
If you are purchasing downloadable electronic files or gift certificates, and the recipient of your gift already has an account with us, you will need to know the email address on their account. If they don't currently have an account with us, you can use their email address anyway and a new account will be created for them.
- Add the product(s) to your cart and proceed to the checkout page.
- On the first checkout page (Payment Method), be sure to click the box that says "Buying for someone else?" and put in the email address for the account/person that is to receive the gift.
- If you like, you can select a date in the future when you would like your gift to be delivered and you can also leave a note for the recipient if you choose.
- Complete the checkout process. Upon completion a new order will be added to the recipient's account and they will receive an email notification with a link to download the product(s). If the recipient runs into any problems in accessing their order, they (or you) can use the Contact Us button (bottom of each site page) and let us know the details and we can research further. If you chose a date in the future, the order will be delivered to the recipient's account on the day you specified.