Community Content Programs are programs that allow you to create content (adventures and locations; new monsters; character classes, archetypes, and backgrounds; etc.) using the intellectual property (IP) of some of your favorite games and settings... and to make some money while you’re at it.
OneBookShelf (the parent company of DriveThru, RPGNow, Wargame Vault) administers the Community Content Programs under license from the participating Publishers. Publishers running Community Content Programs with OneBookShelf include:
- Aegis Studios - Contagion Apocrypha
- John Wick Presents - Explorer's Society
- Magic Vacuum - Cortex Plus Creator Studio for the Cortex system
- Mongoose, TAS - The Travellers' Aid Society for Traveller
- Monte Cook Games, Cypher System Creator for the Cypher system
- Wizards of the Coast, Dungeon Masters Guild for Dungeons & Dragons (program run solely at DMsGuild.com)
- Chaosium - Miskatonic Repository
- EN Publishing - WOIN Community Publisher Syndicate
- Fat Dragon Games - Dragonbite Community Creator
- Atlas Games - Statosphere: Unknown Armies
- Onyx Path Publishing - Slarecian Vault
- Grim & Perilous Studios - Grim & Perilous Library
- Onyx Path Publishing - StoryPath Nexus
To get involved, all you need to do is read the Content Guidelines specific to a program, write your content, and click through a Community Content Agreement with OneBookShelf when uploading your content. Once published, your work becomes available DriveThruRPG and RPGNow. From the My Content section of your Account page, you can see your sales and earnings, update your title as needed, and more. Plus your work will get reviews and discussion from the community. To promote sales, we encourage you to create eye-catching covers for your work and publicize through social media and other reputable media outlets where fans of your genre gather.
Want to learn more? Just click here!